The registrations are open for Nursery-LKG classes from the first week of February onwards. The new academic session shall commence in April. Since seats are limited, admissions will be completed on a first come first serve basis.
- Registrations at the School Campus begin in February and an Interview date will be allotted.
- Parents have to visit for the Interview along with the Children.
- Spot admissions will be granted basis interviews.
Little Wood School strongly believes in a transparent, impartial, and fair system for admission. We request all our prospective parents to respect this and not try and use any political pressure. As per the school policy, the admissions will only be granted as per the transparent and impartial system we follow for the admissions.
The following documents are necessary at the time of admission:
- Birth Certificate – from Municipal Corporation/ Gram Panchayat.
- Progress Report – from the previous school.
- Transfer Certificate – from the previous school.
- Medical Fitness Certificate – from registered MBBS Doctor.
Please don’t admit your Child with us IF:
If one of the parents cannot participate in School Activities and attend meetings regularly.
If you want to send your Child for private tuition.
If you do not want to co-operate on all school’s rules regarding timings, uniform, lunch boxes, toilet training, foul language, television time, sleeping time, etc.